ENCRAFT Careers “Join a Team that makes it happen”
We are committed to continually seek talented and creative minds working in harmony with each other to bring new emotions and wonders to the world.
We look forward to your initiative, enthusiasm with imagination and invite you to explore unparalleled career opportunities while creating an exciting future together.
We provide our employees with a vibrant, diverse and stimulating environment with enormous opportunities to explore new dimensions of creativity and Hi-Technology thus enhancing their potential to the optimum.
We invite you to join our organisation whose forte are its ethics and values, which are reflected in our actions and people practices.
To apply at ENCRAFT, kindly submit your Resume with the required details or send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com our HR team will contact you if the per-requisites match.
Job openings at ENCRAFT
Job openings at ENCRAFT
Designation: Senior Executive (New job postings)
Location: Indore/Bhopal & Ahmedabad
Experience: 3-5 years
Industry preferred: uPVC, Glass, Sanitaryware, Ceramics, Cement, Paint, Architectural Products
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialisation) AND (PG – MBA/PGDM – Any Specialisation)
Job Description: To generate business leads through influencers, builders, real-estate companies, to support ENCRAFT fabricators network in achieving their targets month after month.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Get ENCRAFT specified in the project tender.
- Meet Builders, Architects, and Interiors on a regular interval and brief them about UPVC in general and how ENCRAFT is different from others and generate information on their current projects.
- Maintain a database of all architects, builders, business associates with details of their running projects and update the same periodically and send to Senior Management once every month for data consolidation.
- Maintain and update the database of all Housing, Hospital, Hotel, School and other categories separately in a pre-designed format with their running projects in their respective geographical territory.
- Effectively & judiciously execute the trade promotional schemes and activities as and when in force and ensure objectives are achieved as per plan
- To be in contact with the customers to understand their needs
- Adhere to minimum number of call norms per day
- Ensure to observe the quality standards of fabricated products at the fabrication units of the business associates and keep the technical team updated of the shortcomings if any.
- Propagate the concept of UPVC windows and doors with fabricator of wooden and aluminium windows and doors and generate interest to take up ENCRAFT for their expansion / new venture wherever ENCRAFT is not represented or underrepresented. If not interested in putting up their own fabrication unit, link the best among them to our existing fabricator in the market and make them display our products / samples to generate interest with the prospective customers in ENCRAFT windows and doors.
- Ensure to inculcate “Value for Money” perception with the Business associates, customers, influencers, and not to indulge in price-slashing strategy.
- Ensure relationship is developed between trade associates, influencers, customers etc with the Brand.
- Collect & Consolidate information’s critical to the business from the market on products, competition, business opportunities etc and pass the information to Senior Management on a regular interval.
- Establish & Follow the systems and procedures with every customer within designated territory.
- Ensure receivables are maintained within the set norms and all commercial and statutory requirements are met.
- Ensure no dispute or issues remain unresolved for more than 30 days with any business associate.
- Get information on competition activities, such as projects taken, prices, new products etc and keep the senior management informed of them.
Essential Profile :
- Must be a ‘hands on’ manager
- Must be prepared to travel for 10 to 15 days in a month in the designated territory
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate at all levels
- Good knowledge of IMS
- A degree in formal education
- Basic spoken and written English
- Highest quality standards
- Industry preferred:
Anushree Chaudhari & Gaurav Vijay
Encraft India Pvt Ltd
70, Okhla Phase-III
New Delhi, India 110020
Telephone: 011-40922229 & 011-40922227